A Few Words...
- transportation: act of carrying 'across'
- transfer: carry 'across'
- translucent: of light going 'across'
- transparent: of light going fully 'across'
- translate: carry one language 'across' to another
- transatlantic: 'across' the Atlantic Ocean
- transit: a going 'across'
- transform: to go from one shape 'across' to another
Here's an Example...
John likes to watch the passing clouds through the plane's transparent window. He enjoys the relaxation during the transatlantic flight from the United States to Africa. This month he is transporting medical supplies to replace outdated blood transfusion equipment. This new equipment has the instructions translated into the local language which could transform the quality of health care in the villages.
This book provides detailed information about the transformation of tadpoles to frogs. Use this book in conjunction with the following resources.